Bad weather program
Many excursions are just as enjoyable in bad weather as they are in sunshine.
- Zell am See indoor pool - free admission for our guests
- Tauern SPA - 10% discount off an admission ticket and VIP admission
- World of Ice Giants - world's largest ice cave
- Krimml waterfalls - Europe's highest waterfall
- Gastein spas - Felsentherme and Alpentherme
- Mittersill national park center
- Swarovski crystal worlds
- Ritzensee museeum Saalfelden
- Leogang mine
- Hallein salt mine
Lamprechtshöhle cave in Weissbach: the no. 1 tip near Saalbach for bad weather
The famous Lamprechtshöhle cave, with a size of 51 km, is Europe's largest connected cave system. What's quite unbelievable: the first "rooms" of the cave, which developed 12,000 years ago. On secured paths, you can walk through the impressive cave-scape and discover the mountain from within. Important: bring along warm clothing. In the Lamprechtshöhle, the year-round temperature is between 5 and 7 degrees Celsius.