Hiking paradise in Saalbach Hinterglemm + JOKERCARD
400 km of unbelievable hiking paths. Of course, these wonderful paths are perfectly signposted and lead through a summer alpine paradise. Whether you set out on your own, go on guided hikes with the tourist office, or hike with children, you will be delighted!
In the "valley of games", everything in summer revolves around leisurely hiking, sports, and families.
The summer highlights include:
- Four comfortable cable cars to the most beautiful scenic points
- 400 km of clearly marked hiking paths to the most beautiful panoramic views
- Around 200 km of marked cycling and mountain biking paths
- 30 rustic, staffed huts - hill festivals from mid June to mid October
- Austria's largest high ropes course
- Many attractions for children and youth such as Montelino's adventure trail, Mount Kodok, Devil's Water, etc.
There is the perfect hiking tour for every ability level here in Saalbach-Hinterglemm, with 400km of hiking and alpine paths.
Here are some examples:
Zwölferkogel loop path (low level of difficulty)
The Zwölferkogelbahn lift will take you comfortably to the mid station. Then, you will hike 7 km past a picturesque reservoir. Ideal with children!
Reiterkogel (intermediate level of difficulty)
You will have a breathtaking view from the lift. After an exciting gondola ride, you can enjoy beautiful nature up-close.
Pinzgau walk (high level of difficulty)
Visit the most beautiful points in Pinzgau – the Marxtenscharte, Seetörl, Klinglertörl, Klammscharte, and Rohrertörl. You should be in good physical condition for this hike.
>> More tour suggestions