InTown Apartments Schmiede
Location right in the center of Saalbach
Intown Schmiede in the winter saison
Perfect entry into the ski resort
Bus stop right outside the door.
Schattberg Xpress and Kohlmais in the immediate vicinity.
InTown Apartments Schmiede + Winter Skiseason Ideal-central-Lokation
You do not need any car and no Benzin for your skiholidays in our new "InTown Apartment Schmiede"
Austria's biggest ski resort
kilometres of piste and 70 modern lifts make hearts skip a beat!
Standing on the peak, a crystal clear breeze of winter air, sunbeams are tickeling your nose. A wide expanse of snow as far as the eye can see in a quiet setting. The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn is the hot spot in the Austrian alps. Whether it be skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, winter walking or cross country skiing, all these activities are directly on your doorstep in Saalbach Hinterglemm. Cosy huts serve local dishes. Take time, lean back and relax. Enjoy your winter holiday in one of the most snow reliable resorts in Austria.
Intown Schmiede in the sommer time
Cancellation conditions Mai until November 2021
Book safely with our Corona money-deposit back guarantee!
If the booked accomooodation are closed one day before the start of the journey (arriaval day) due to the corona pandemic, you can cancel free of charge.
Perfectly Start in the Bike and Hike World Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang Jokercardhotel
Directly situated next to Kohlmais and Schattberg skilifts Jokercarddhotel
For you included – the Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD
+++ START OF THE SEASON: 21st MAY 2021 - UP TO 6 GONDOLAS* IN OPERATION +++
- H1+H2 Kohlmais lift: 21st May to 17th October 2021
- D1 Reiterkogel lift: 21st May to 10th October 2021
- B1+B2 12er KOGEL: 21st May to 10th October 2021
- A3+A4 Westgipfel lift: 21st May to 10th October 2021
- A1+A2 Schattberg X-press: 3rd June to 10th October 2021
- A6 Schattberg Sprinter: 3rd June to 10th October 2021
During the summer months, you can travel from the centre of Saalbach Hinterglemm up into the mountains in a leisurely and comfortable way. Up to six lifts* ensure a carefree ascent for families, hikers, bikers and lovers of nature. With the JOKER CARD, which is included within the offer with our partner companies, you can even use the lifts that are running in summer free of charge. Here you will find all information regarding lifts in operation during the summer, opening times and prices.
The JOKER CARD is included at all partner accommodation providers in the period from 21st May to 17 th October 2021 and allows free use of up to 8 gondolas and access to the region's most popular attractions. Furthermore, JOKER CARD holders enjoy a price advantage of 30% on all bike tickets of Austria's largest bike region with up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, in the Epic Bikepark Leogang und in Fieberbrunn as well as bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land.
UP to 6 gondolas in summer operation
Six gondolas are operatiing in the summer: The Kohlmais gondola, the Schattberg X-press and the Schattberg Sprinter in Saalbach as well as the Westgipfel gondola, the 12er KOGEL gondola and the Reiterkogel gondola in Hinterglemm. Please find details on gondola operation here.
- Unlimited free use (passenger transportation) of up to 6 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- 2 x daily free use (passenger transportation) of gondolas in Leogang (optionally 1 x each with Asitz- AND Steinberg gondola or 2 x with Asitz- OR Steinberg gondola)
- 2 x daily free bike transport with gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang
- Biking without limits in Austria's largest biking region: 30% discount on all bike tickets for unlimited use incl. bike transport of up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, the Epic Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn (reduced bike tickets are only available at the ticket counters of the gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm)
- Attractions for kids: Kodok Mountain, Montelino's Adventure Path, Devil’s Water, Motor Skills Path, Fairytale Forest, Kids Hiking Challenge, summit playgrounds and much more
- Unlimited access to the Käpt'n Hook outdoor adventure pool Saalbach
- Unlimited use of the end-of-the-valley-train in Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the hiking bus in Saalbach Hinterglemm and the public transport system in the whole Pinzgau district
- Up to 10 guided hikes per week by the Tourist Board
- Unlimited use of the mini golf courses in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the tennis facilities in Saalbach and Hinterglemm (please reserve in advance)
- Free admission to the Local Museum and Ski Museum
- In addition, you will receive attractive discounts from a large number of bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land
JOKER CARDs are non-transferable.